Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Fucked Up Shit Kalib Has to Say

Ok, seriously, Kalib is a fucking idiot. I am so, so, SO glad I ran screaming when I did, because every time I am forced to speak to him now, I am truly disgusted.

In the past 24 hours, I have read the following in various emails from Kalib, after I refused to endorse a refund check for him that came made out to both of us (leave me on the mortgage, watch me make it hard for you, ass hole)...

K: However much blame you need to put on me, I've taken it. Whatever that is that you need to demonize me for is fine. Blame it all on me or don't blame anything on me. Does it really matter to anyone anymore? We were both in that relationship, neither one of us were happy. I didn't like things you did either. I had a lot on my plate and obviously didn't handle it as well as I'd like to. I apologized, I took whatever blame you wanted, learned from my mistakes, and have moved on. I thought you had also. I'm sorry for any pain I caused you and hope that you're happy.
K: Haha that's a new one. Next I will have raped you right? If that's part of your healing process or whatever, go for it. Doesn't much matter to me. I would suggest that if you are ever actually being hit by a man, call the police right away. Right away.

I am amazed, truly, by how fucking stupid he is. These are just excerpts from his big long stupid emails, but you get the gyst. Seriously, you'd now like to deny that you were abusive? Are you fucking kidding me right now? I can tell I have become much stronger in the past year, because I didn't get mad or fired up, I simply laughed. How do you even respond to such idiocy?? The answer is, you don't. You simply make your own appointment at the bank (again) to see if you have ANY possible way out. Fucking idiot.

 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Seriously. And he is in a caniption over my not signing that check. lol

      Delete
  2. get your name free and leave this all behind

    ReplyDelete