Apparently I am about to be done for good. He found a program where he can refinance the house without an appraisal, meaning I can be signed off the deed and the mortgage. Paperwork is scheduled to be signed at the end of this month. YAY!! The issue we had was that the house is worth less now than he paid for it, so we were pretty much stuck with both of us listed as owners until the economy picks up. However, this bank program will allow him to refinance based on his credit and income and does not require the home appraisal. And apparently he is already approved, so all I need to do is sign the forms when they are ready.
And my mom, being the peach that she is and knowing I just want to be done with him, is going to pay off my car this month (I owe 4 more payments) so I can own it outright and take him off the title, then I will just make my payment to my mom instead.
THANK YOU MOMMY!!
See? What did I say? Your mom is the best!
ReplyDeleteI know, right? She totally is!
DeleteYay! That is awesome news. My mom always said, "Never make a major purchase with a man you're not married to." I think that was some of the best advice, along with, "If he hits you, kick him in the balls."
ReplyDeleteLesson learned. :)
Deleteyou're welcome and lets just see that you do :)
ReplyDelete