I am so happy. Happy, happy. Not because of any one thing individually, just because I am making all of my decisions for me and what I want. I am finding myself much more open and honest about my feelings and what I find important, I am communicating better with people, and I am having a ton of fun with my family and friends. I am working hard but playing hard, which has really provided some much-needed balance.
Vegas, as stated in my previous post, was amazing. Refreshing and exhausting at the same time. I came home dog tired and simultaneously happier.
I am looking forward to Dory Days weekend in Pacific City with some of my family, including Aunt Mitch and my mom, my birthday (DAAAAAAAANCING!!!), Labor Day weekend camping with the whole family, baby showers, new babies, Blake's first birthday, and my trip to Tennessee, where I know LaDonna will spoil me rotten in an effort to get me to move. I will also be moving, hopefully mid-July, which I am super excited about.
Aside from all that, I am considering a quick 3 day weekend to Phoenix in late July to hang out with Jenny...I have to get it approved at work to take off a Wed/Thurs. But the flights are cheap in the summer because only crazy people fly to Arizona in July. :)
I realize this post is basically pointless, but eh... :)
"Like" :)
ReplyDeleteDitto stacey's "like". I like that you're doing things that make you happy :)
ReplyDelete